A Celtic State of Mind was recently named as the UK’s Best Football Podcast at the prestigious 2018 Football Blogging Awards. The podcast has now announced an exciting partnership with Fansbet, the betting firm developed by fans for fans where 50% of the company’s profits are shared with fan causes.
The episode tells you why we have partnered with such an innovative and ethical betting company
Paul John Dykes & Kevin Graham are joined by Steve Armstrong and David Armstrong from the company, where they discuss:
- Football fanzine culture;
- The demonisation of football fans;
- Fan media moving into a digital age;
- Brian McClair – Celtic & Manchester United icon;
- Neil Lennon & Jose Mourinho;
- How Fansbet can benefit fan groups and community initiatives.
A Celtic State of Mind has gone from strength-to-strength over the last year, and there are many more guests lined up in the weeks ahead from the world of sport, music, film, art, broadcasting, literature and politics.